Just landed

Hi to all members.

I am new at the forum that I came to know thanks to an Australian friend who visited me in Tuscany (Italy). I am owning a TUCANO - Flying Legend and I like to share experiences with pilots all around the planet.

Regards

Luigi

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Luigi. Tell us more about your plane and flying experience. Is 'your friend' a member here, if so, what is his user name?

Oops, should have read our next post first

Hi Doug, my friend is not a pilot, just a fan of airplanes and is not a member. As you saw I have posted some of my experience regarding the wonderful Tucano. I am an LSA pilot and just started flying 10 years ago. I begun with a ICP Savannah that I crashed because I was feeling like a Top Gun after 50 hours of flight - A very good lesson, especially because I did not really hurt myself even though I had to scrap my aircraft. Savannah's are, as we say in Italy, "good family fathers". Then I build a new Savannah from a kit. Two years later I sold it and bought a Freccia-Promecc (a very nice LSA aircraft) and recently I started a new adventure with the Tucano which is more a GA aircraft rather than an LSA, with excellent performances especially with an engine like the MW. I like Rotax, it is a very good engine but I believe it is important to try novelties other wise our world (aviation), already too much conservative, is not improving. I am doing all maintenance by myself and like to experiment a lot. I recently installed a Gemini AP and it work very well.