Retirement and new adventures

Norton Gill

I hang up my headset on Friday 14th march 2008 after 45 years of aviation.Have worked with the RFDS Qld for 25 years on and off.Time to do other things before I fall of the perch.Very intersted in Recreational flying after ive had a look at oz from the ground.Trike or drifter who knows just some fun. This looks like a great site so hope to learn new things.May you all have a happy and safe Christmas and New Year.

Regards,

Norton.

Congratulations on your retirement Norton. I notice there are a number of members who have joined this forum over the last few months who are based in or around Cairns. It won't be long before we should be organising a bit of a 'meet and greet'. There is a local flying club which based in Atherton although I've not yet made contact with this organisation. The details are in the RAA mag. I'm flying a Jabiru from Innisfail and this is a great airfield with great scenery to keep things interesting.

Hope you enjoy this forum and I'm sure your wealth of aviation experience will be appreciated by others.

Regards, Mathew