Hangar space at Cootamundra

BirdDog

Hey all,

I am looking for a new home for the Bird Dog closer to home and Coota looks the goods. Anyone know of a contact out there? I am preferring hangar space rather than leave her out in the cold.

Cheers

J

• More 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow - Nobody? I can't seem to even find a contact. Called the council, they don't have a clue, and one mob I called doing maintenance out there, doesn't really know and suggested I fly in and see what I can find.

If anyone knows anyone that may know someone that may know a guy a Coota, I would be keen to talk to them.

• 2 months later...
Hey all,I am looking for a new home for the Bird Dog closer to home and Coota looks the goods. Anyone know of a contact out there? I am preferring hangar space rather than leave her out in the cold.

Cheers

J

BirdDog are you looking to rent or buy might be able to help

Regards Chips

Hi. ChipsI am in talks now with an owner at coota ti rent some space. What you go in mind??

Hi. ChipsI am in talks now with an owner at coota ti rent some space. What you go in mind??

Yeah looking to sell hanger. Let me know when you might flyin you can have a look if interested. Not in Cootamundra a moment.

• 5 months later...