Hi everyone

azeemshah

I am keen to continue my flying training and havent flown in the last 8 years and would like to get back into completing my flying training. I did my last area solo at Jandakot . After that have been pretty much travelling and working globally. Now based in Saudi Arabia . But hope to get back in once i am in Perth. Was wondering if i should Buy a small Recreational aircraft and continue my flying training hoping i can save on the flying lessons etc.

Any recommendations ?? Advice. I cannot afford to much my budget would around $10,000 to $15,000 some might laugh..but happy if i can buy a share in a small aircraft.

Hi and welcome azeemshah!

I have seen syndicate shares for sale from time to time for around the sort of price you said you were prepared to pay to buy into one. But you would need to talk with the other syndicate owners, they may not be happy for a member to use their aircraft for flight training. Some syndicates stipulate you need a certain amount of experience before you can buy into it. But each syndicate is different with different rules and agreements, so you would have to talk with them.