Pulling Hair Out....not much left

Guest Bendorn

Guest Bendorn

I down loaded the file and added the Victorian Airfields folder in the Addon Scenery folder. That was it. Then opened FS2004, went to Settings... Addon Scenery and added the Victorian Airfields folder in it.... Priority 1 position then shut the program down and restarted.... Nothing there.....

Just had alook at avsim and only find v1.3 which says you will require sabs_vic_airfieldv12 for it to work. Unable to find v1.4.

Have you read 'read me file' also did you unzip file before installing. Why not uninstall file and try VOZ files, they have a lot of fields that not in fs2004. Make sure you read instuctions before install though and suggest checking out voz forums. Good luck, Trevor...

Guest Bendorn

Did all the unzipping Trevor. VOZ fiiles, I've not seen. I'm looking for all the small Vic airfields like Kyneton, Romsey, Wallan and Riddells Creek. Does anyone have those?

Ben

OK. i've just looked at avsim again , unable to find v1.4 but looking at v1.3 it says you require v1.2 installed for v1.3 to work.

Looking at voz that ive have installed v1.5 , cant see those airports on list but that does'nt always mean that they are not there as some are there but not metioned. Best ask on voz fourm which you will find at http://vistaoz.org/index.html . you do have to become a member to d/l files.

Do you fly on-line as in Vatsim/Vatpac . Another site to check out, is http://www.virtualvfr.com/ for asking questions on flight simming, they also have links to vatsim.

They are friendly and helpfull and conduct on-line group flights and good place for learning and practising radio procedures with live [vatpac] ATC.

Hope this helps, will now go and have a look at some other sites to see if i can find those fields you've mentioned. Hope this as helped, Trevor.

Bendorn, i've just had look at voz fourm and if you go there and look up Essiental Aussie Addons theirs a thread under title off "Saab's Victorian Airfields" , doe'snt sound to promising but since you dont have Voz or any mesh installed you might be ok, but sounds like you may require a few other files installed to make them work.

Another way around it if you only require those 4 airports you mentioned and you have some photos of them and there location [lat & longitude] you may find someone who likes making add-ons to do for you as i've have known that to happen before.

Seem's if you were to metion [if you do have photo's] that you've got pictures and you actually post them on site it gives programmer's more inspiration to make them, good luck, Trevor... p.s, if you dont have photo's and if you're able to take picture from goggle earth, that may help.