I've got a new job!!! (who cares...)

727engineer

Thanks Rick, It's funny that the only ones who are concerned about the cat1-2 cyclone are the media. we just drag our stuff inside and drag it back out when it's gone....

Pic of the Day, Qantas has a brand spanker Q400 just landed for the first time in OZ!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Do you think my drifter endorsement will get me some circuits?

Can't see why not. From the evidence in your picture it's a single prop A/C, so unless it exceeds the RA weight limits you should be fine...

• 3 weeks later...

Handled a C130 for the first time yesterday, marshalled him in. Got the crew in to load it today and they leave tomorrow, noisy APU!!!!

Reminds me of my early days in the RAAF over in WA. Whilst on the Duty Crew at RAAF Pearce one weekend, we had a USN P3 Orion arrive with yours truly doing the marshalling. After correctly marshalling the Orion pilot to his spot I looked up and he had a full Gorilla Suit on and waved to me. Naturally I cracked up and saw the funny side of it. Unlike many aircraft, the pilot sits up quite high behind all the windscreens for better visibilty during patrols, and this made his suit far more visible to us on the ground.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Handed my notice in, personal stuff is taking a toll on my quallity of work.All the best to those in the industry, might be back one day

Thanks

Darryl

Darryl,

I hope that you'll go for a good ultralight instead of the 727 .

Perhaps a 22*, a 701** or a 40*** being pushed along by a 912****?

* Micro Aviation Bantam B22

** Zenith CH701

*** ICP Savannah XL

**** Rotax 912

Handed my notice in, personal stuff is taking a toll on my quallity of work.All the best to those in the industry, might be back one day

Thanks

Darryl

Jeez, sorry to hear that Darryl.

By the tone of your posts it seemed as though you were really enjoying the position too.

Pud