Did man go to the moon?

Guest Glenn

Did man go to the moon?  

1. 1. Did man go to the moon?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Guest Glenn

I voted no but I should of voted not sure.

Yeah I did see it and there was even a movie about it but I can't think of the name of it.

Guest Ultralights

of course we did, we didnt just decide to build a space station without all the groundwork first! the apollo missions taught us how to manouver and fly in space! how to dock spacecraft, and perfect life support systems.

Guest Sunshy

I think the question isn't wether we went there or not. Mankind surely set fot on the moon, but I doubt that the first time was in 1969, or to put it in JFK's words: before the end of the decade.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vh-tqp
Yeah I did see it and there was even a movie about it but I can't think of the name of it.

Capricorn One

The Dish

My favourite is the James Bond movie, forget which one, but during the obligatory chase scene he stumbles on a movie set, they're filming a moon landing inside, he steals a lunar explorer and escapes on it. Obviously not Apollo 11, they didn't take a buggy.

I'm not part of the conspiracy theorists, but i wouldn't put it past them. Show us your age, who saw it live, or if you don't believe, "live". I was in grade 3, i was picked up by mother from school and went home to see it. good of the yanks to stage it when we were awake.

Guest Glenn

Capricorn One is what I was thinking. Not a bad movie. Haven't seen the movie The Dish.

Didn't see it live as I wasn't born at the time. 4 years before my time. 8)