Landing video

Guest Ultralights

Guest Ultralights

here is a short video, on short final to Hoxton park. flying a Jabiru! we are wearing life vests as regulation for an overwater flight, that flight being a Victor 1 down the coast of sydney.

feel free to comment. critcise or whatever! before asking funny questions, the throttle of a jabiru is between your legs!

http://home.exetel.com.au/pamuva/MOVIES!/landing.AVI

Guest Glenn

Nice going. I'll have to spend time doing my videos to get them to a better quality. Did you get a video of the coast?

Guest Ultralights

only got a few short clips, they were taken with a digital stills camera, so they are not real good quality, ill put them together to make a longer clip.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest colt_pa22

Nice landing. I've never flown or even sat in a Jab but we have 2 at our home airfield, they?re getting quite popular in our area, not surprisingly as they look nice and probably fly nice? I?m very impressed with the performance of some of the rotax engine models.

colt

Guest Glenn

Our club has a Jabiru. I haven't flown in it yet but have sat in it. Not a lot of room. The treasurer has a Jabiru as well.

We are looking at having another TIF day soon in the club's Jabiru so I might have a go.

Guest colt_pa22

Our Aero Club is looking to purchase or lease a factory built Skyfox gazelle for primary flight training and therefore reduce the number of hours the clubs C172 VH-ABW flys, a similar operation to what is happening at Swan Hill, Vic. Anything to make it cheaper to get students in the air.

Colt