Brisbane Wednesday 28 June.

Guest David747

Guest David747

Hi all.

Was at BNE on Wednesday from 07:15 to 15:30. RWY 19 was in use today. Noted the following movements...

DOMESTICS...

VBR TJJ OGJ VOL OGK SBB VXM VBP VQS QOD VBY VXS VBT VBV VYK JQG VYG VXR VXA VQG UUB VOW VXJ VQA ZXC VBF SBJ VYA QOB KEX VXB SDE VBI VXQ VBL VBQ VOV VYB VBB FKF VBD VQM QOC TJW VYC EBD

INTERNATIONALS...

9V-SRB SINGAPORE AIRLINES 772

A6-EMM EMIRATES 773

JA8185 JAPAN AIRLINES 743

JA8166 JAPAN AIRLINES 743

9M-MRG MALAYSIA AIRLINES 772

B-HLV CATHAY PACIFIC 333

ZK-OJE AIR NEW ZEALAND 320

ZK-NBV AIR NEW ZEALAND 744

P2-ANG AIR NIUGINI 763

ZK-PBA PACIFIC BLUE 738

ZK-PBD PACIFIC BLUE 738

V8-RBL ROYAL BRUNEI 763

HS-TKD THAI AIRWAYS 773

VH-OGA QANTAS 763

VH-OGF QANTAS 763

VH-OJI QANTAS 744

VH-OJA QANTAS 744

VH-OZU OZJET 732

HL7554 KOREAN AIR 333

OTHER NOTES...

-A RAAF 737BBJ A36-001 came to BNE and parked on the Freight Apron and later departed again.

-A RAAF F-111 made a missed landing on RWY19, looked as if it was going to land but instead of landing, it aborted it and thundered off skybound into the distance! Ohhh man it was immpressive and very, very loud!!! You could even smell the keroseen!!!

-Another Eurocopter Tiger did a test flight. For those who don't know, the Tigers are manufactured in the Eurocopter Facility at BNE.

That's all for today. Another good day of spotting.

David...

Guest Chainsaw

Well done. I just hope you had a decent supply of coffee to keep you going.

Have you seen OGK lately?

Guest Chainsaw

Dearest Robbo :roll:

I do that with my daughter. She even has lists of regos and ticks them off, and we take lots and I mean lots of pics...like 300 in a morning! for me and 150-200 for her.

Its fun and it aint boring. Havnt you tried watching grass grow blade by blade. Each blade is unique and precious. Try watching paint dry too. Each molecule is unique too. Its all so therapeudic Robbo. heh

We cant be classed as weird. [smilie=cheeky-smiley-025.gif]

Guest David747

Hello Robbo.

You made an interesting point there, I'm one who loves taking photographs as well as sometimes jotting down rego numbers, if I feel up to it. lol I enjoy what I do, each to his own! Being airborne on the other hand is 180 degrees better! :D

Chainsaw, yes, I saw VH-OGK today, looks absolutely magnificent. Taking photographs is very enjoyable eh? You and you daughter take more photos than me! After all, your in SYD!!! :lol: Keep up the good photos! Can't wait to spot in SYD in 5 days! :D

David...