Selecting Flight Training School in Australia

Guest akashis

Guest akashis

Hi ,

I am Akash from Bombay,India and i am planning to get my CPL with IR & Multi Engine from Australia.

Now i have gone through a lot of schools - some costly ones some cheap ones but that again depended on the city i selected.But i am unable to decide which one to take up the course at.Can anyone help me with an unbiased opinion as I am miles away and it is too tough for me to decide based on their website and their rates !!

Thanking you in anticipation

Akash

Guest Glenn

Welcome to the site Akash. Can't help you with that but I'm sure someone here can assist you. :)

Guest akashis

City

Hey,

i haven't decided on the city as for me...it doesn't make a difference as far as the school is good and fits my budget.I don't want myself to feel later on that ...oh i wish i was in that school !! and that is why i seek your help as this is a forum of Australian aviators so what better place to go then this :)

Please help me people.I am doing my research but for me its just the website which represents the school for now.Neither do i have any relatives in Australia nor any friends so hope you understand that for me the Internet is the only guide.Also i cannot apply for a tourist visa and come there and checkout myself as the visa norms are too strict for Indians so what if my tourist visa gets rejected ?? i cannot then apply for a student visa else my intentions will look malafide.Hope you understand.

Thank You

Akash

Guest TConnor

Generally speaking, all the schools will charge you about the same. It depends what you are wanting to get out of the money you have.

Be a little wary though. Some schools will say that the minimum hours required are much higher than those stated by CASA, the tactic being to get more money out of you.

There are plenty of schools to chose from.