Pictures of the 1st Jetstar A330

Uncle Chop Chop

Hey all I was having a look on Airliners.net and found this picture.

I think it looks great. Why are the International Aircraft puting the A Qantas Group Airline under its Logo when the Domestic Aircraft don't have it?

Have a look at it at http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1133777/L/

The 'A Qantas Group Airline' might have something to do with brand recognition or summin like that. If people see it is affiliated with Qantas, it might grab more sales out of it. Australian Airlines had 'Qantas Group' on the rear half of their 767's. It was small, but recognisable.

Personally it looks good. The larger Jetstar.com works well with the larger aircraft.

I'm not sure if I like the Jetstar livery on this aircraft, a photo of it in the sun however might change my mind. I'm glad to see that at last these "long range" aircraft will be flying sectors they were designed for.

If people see it is affiliated with Qantas, it might grab more sales out of it.

I also think so. Brand generalisation or the 'rub off' effect means that the equity in the Qantas brand may be applied to Jetstar, in other words, people who think Qantas is a great airline will probably apply the same thinking to Jetstar. At least, people will become aware that Jetstar is part of Qantas.

TJT