What sounds better?

Guest Glenn

What sounds better?  

1. 1. What sounds better?

• Sound of round (radial engine)
    • jet engine (airliner)

Guest Darren Masters

Ooh it's equal at the moment folks! :lol: I have to confess, I chose jet this time. My heart's there. Not that I don't like the sound of round. "Where's Johnny"? "Aah, he was just standing near the intake" :shock:

Ooh it's equal at the moment folks! :lol: I have to confess' date=' I chose jet this time. My heart's there. Not that I don't like the sound of round. "Where's Johnny"? "Aah, he [i']was[/i] just standing near the intake" :shock:

Oh you've upset Chainy now. Your on his to have a ""stern word with list"" :shock: :lol:

Guest Chainsaw

Mr Masters, you are being watched! I just can't believe you of all people would choose 'that' option.

I'm thinking of adding 'that word' into the banned word list.

You have now made a lifelong friend of Toddy and Matt.

Glenn, Chopy and I will stay the course.

;) heh heh

Guest Chainsaw

You just wait till you have to deal with the ATC at my property. You will in holding pattern for an hour, and those landing fees! Also you'll have to try and deal with the ground crew (rednecks).

Darren have you heard about 'Chainy's Canal'? Maybe some others here will fill you in. I think you now qualify LOL.

;)

Guest Darren Masters
Darren have you heard about 'Chainy's Canal'? Maybe some others here will fill you in. I think you now qualify LOL.

LOL :lol: I really am not sure I want to hear about that one. Sounds very frightening (maybe fun for some) :lol: Re your ATC at your place, I emailed you something re that. Not sure if you got it.

Guest Chainsaw

Yes I did mate, sorry I havn't replied earlier. At the moment I'm not sure if I have landed or still flying.

I'll try and reply later...promise :)

Guest Darren Masters
Yes I did mate, sorry I havn't replied earlier. At the moment I'm not sure if I have landed or still flying.I'll try and reply later...promise Smile

It's no dramas. When you have time mate :D No rush.

Guest Glenn

More votes for the sound of round :lol:

I wouldn't like to try and land at your property Chainy, not a lot of level ground. Unless of course you were in a helicopter.

Guest rrudd

Nothing, but nothing can beat the sound of the radials being run up for mag checks, on a DC6 and then all four singing the song of the sky as they thunder off down the runway!

Ah dreams of yesterday!

The old Fella.

Guest Chainsaw
Nothing, but nothing can beat the sound of the radials being run up for mag checks, on a DC6 and then all four singing the song of the sky as they thunder off down the runway!Ah dreams of yesterday!

The old Fella.

Good fella

A very astute person you are :)

You can all guess where my vote went, well those who know me do! Its not that I don't like the sound of round, I just prefer the Jet Engine! I Have chainys canal in sight, but I am sure I can keep out of it long enough :P

Guest Chainsaw

There is starting to be quite a queue there (the Canal).

Glenn I'm going to need your help keeping them in line before I say 'cleared for takeoff' heh heh

Guest Chainsaw

Den, I also love the sound of a Double Wasp. That raw horsepower! Lets also not forget a BF109...yea