Air force 1

Guest richmondtroy

Guest richmondtroy

Does anyone know where Air force one is landing at tonight. There is a build up of police at windsor and along the RAAF base at Richmond. Any chance he may be landing there?

Guest Chainsaw

Troy,

Don't know for sure, but I thought AF-One was landing at YSSY. Maybe some ancillary aircraft like AF-TWO etc?

We shall soon find out eh..:)

Guest Darren Masters

Guys, sorry I have not been on here for a while. Will catch up with everything soon. Have had some dramas. Thanks to those that listened to my live YSSY feed tonight. Hit the over 300 listeners at once! A record for my live feed. I normally stream departures to the West of YSSY and some other frequencies but re-program the scanner for special events such as this one so it was well worth while! Not wrong about the quick calls though! Sneaky buggers!!! If you want archived audio of the feed this evening go to http://www.liveatc.net and into archives. Should be there when uploaded. Now, to program my scanner back to normal...thanks again for listening all. See you on the forums from tomorrow :D

Guest richmondtroy

just drove past Richmond RAAF base and there is Air force 1 backup 747, a US air force 757, c-17, and the gulf stream that accompanies AF-1.

There is a good view of the aircraft as you drive past but dont stop for pics as there are clearways right along the base and i'm sure you will be pounced on the moment you try and stop for a shot.

Troy