Real Topguns (TV Series)

Robbo

Just a reminder that the topgun series on SBS starts at 8pm tommorow at 8pm.

I remember seeing the bloke in this pic (Ted Scheider) performing at the avalon airshow in 1997 (think it was 97). He may have flown in shows since then.

I think he was on the F111 cause I can remember the voiceover on the tv show (they had a 30 minute show on the airshow) saying something like "Assisted by Ted Scheider From 6Sqn Amberely prepares the F111 for the dump and burn"

My wife 'forgot' to set the recorder!

Never send a woman to do a man's job

If you want something done right, do it yourself.

In saying that, I set the tape and watched it this afternoon. Pretty good show :)

Guest Chainsaw
Missed it too..but my brother caught it and said it was worthwhile. Hope to catch it next time!

Well Tim, those planes are pretty fast LOL

Very fast Chainsaw! LOL..think I'll have to install a TV on the ride on mower when I'm out trying to deal with the tussocks and onion grass..or make sure I'm in on time and in the armchair to catch it next time! Cheers Chainsaw! TIm

Guest Chainsaw

Yea, tussock, got that too. Pattersons too. The cows don't seem to mind though. I have just sooo much feed at the moment it's insane. I get my new ride-on in a couple of weeks and boy has it a job to do in the compound/bunker. The grass there is 2 foot high!

Great feeling when the mower knocks that down and chews it up Chainsaw! Have been eyeing a new one myself but couldnt quite come up with the kanga.. My 21 year old Rover Rancher was falling apart..have settled for another fairly cheap one of the same model to tide me over..but like you with your long grass, it seems, they take lots of abuse up here when I get stuck into the tall grass on the road verge or out near the sheds.

What sort are you getting? You should take a pic and let us all see you smiling on your new Christmas" toy! LOL Sounds great..can pick up how pleased you are..what happened to your old one?

Guest Chainsaw

Didnt have an old one mate, just chased the cows or the Merinos in for a bit.

Getting a Rover 17hp 42in cut. That should do the job. Chainy doesn't do anything by halves heh heh

oh yea, and a drinks holder *grin*