My First Podcast

Nick

Guest Glenn

Good job for your first time Nick. Got it running in the background.

This is something I would like to with TAA in the future. Will you be doing more?

Well Glenn if you wanted i could some for TAA if you wanted? I was thinking about having guests and like having a chat between two people around aviation so its more relaxed than just a report. Also that might solve your front page content.

yeah i might do some more i will be doing one tommorow if this cold weather and rain keeps up.

Cheers Nick 8)

Well' date=' my computer wouldn't let me watch it :( (but it sounds good)[/quote']Its an mp3 file so if you put it on your mp3 player or iPod it should work. If you have iTunes it should work in there too.

Guest Glenn

Nick, maybe you upload to zshare.net. Too much mucking about going through rapidshare.

I played it via windows media player.

Well Glenn if you wanted i could some for TAA if you wanted? I was thinking about having guests and like having a chat between two people around aviation so its more relaxed than just a report. Also that might solve your front page content.

Up to you mate :)

Nick, maybe you upload to zshare.net. Too much mucking about going through rapidshare.I played it via windows media player.

Up to you mate :)

Sure why not

Link changed :!:

• 1 month later...

No more coming sorry Jack my Blog got deleted some how ????????? :?

So i thought i would give it a miss please i would like other people to give it a go though!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest g_i_jack029

???? so is anyone going to do anymore podcasts??? :?

I'm waiting for Glenn to post a few up :D

Guest g_i_jack029

The TAAcast, sounds good glenn, one will be coming out this weekend! SWEET, can't wait glenn, should be awesome :P :D

anyone going to?