Airline tails

Guest remiferna

Guest remiferna

I was browsing through some of my photos and decided to create a list of some airline tails, though I found a few a little confusing:

Australian airlines:

- Qantas: well I think it's a kangaroo :D

- Virgin: virgin logo

- Jetstar: orange star

- Ansett: umm not sure

International airlines:

-Singapore airlines: might be a swan?

- United: two u's?

- Malaysia airlines: a kite of some sort?

- Cathay pacific: a bird? not to sure

- China airlines: some sort of orchid

- Air china: another bird of some sort

- JAL: the rising sun

- Emirates: the U.A.E flag

add some on if you want, but im still not sure about the ones above. :?

On that link..in the pic with the China airlines taking off...can anyone help what are the plane logos in the background? The one in the middle looks like Tahiti? But I'm not sure about the light blue plane on the left with the red/white/blue symbol or the redblue/silver plane with red stripe on the right? Woul that be US Airways or American Airlines? :?: THanks Tim :)

Guest remiferna

the light blue one which has the circle thing on it is Korean air (with the circle thing being part of the south korea flag), and then there is Air Tahiti Nui (I think that's how you spell it), and of course American Airlines with the AA tail

Guest Darren Masters

How's this for a trip down memory lane?

And below Glenns very own!

Aaah the memories :cry:

Good one Glenn.. =D> loved the pic. Can I book a seat on the inaugural flight? Window seat business class please if one is still free.! Ta! That pic would make a good T shirt too mayhap?

With a plane and colour scheme and logo like that, we could travel the world..any suggested itineraries :?:

Thanks Glenn! =D> Might need a hand though..Robbo? Chris? Darren? Any other volunteers :?: Wouldn't it be good up front..maybe once its set on autopilot for me..!LOL....can just imagine the feeling up front on takeoff and landing! =P~

Goodonya Darren! Soon Glenn will know what its like to be Sir Richard Branson starting up an airline. What a crew we will have. Maybe we could give zenonie a hand on the muster on our way north too? :D

Guest g_i_jack029

imagine mustering in an F-16, that would get the buggas moven, might have a few quater pounders ready to eat after turning on full after burner LOL