Airline tails

Guest remiferna

Guest Darren Masters

Niiiiice. I have stacks of Ansett stuff. Used and new. Glasses, pots, trays, towels, you name it. Long live the memory of a once great airline. Dad and I always said, Reg would have turned in his grave if he had known what happened to them in the end :cry:

Now that you have the great livery, logo and tail Glenn maybe you could come up with a uniform for the crew? We'll all provide the good looks if you can come up with some designs? :lol:

yes great days sixties relic ...Ansett ANA and TAA..way to fly. My first flights on each of those..great memories.

Guest Darren Masters

This was one of my favorite Ansett aircraft. VH-CZL. Flew on her to Hamilton Island with mum on a day trip/mystery flight. Been on that aircraft several other times.

http://www.zshare.net/image/108841956c8df1dc/

Many happy memories there!!! Also, VH-ANA and VH-ANB the 727!!! As I say, aaah, the good old long gone days! :cry:

Guest Darren Masters

As a matter of interest, CZL is now flying as G-CELB for Jet 2 Yorkshire. How I would love to fly on that aircraft again...

The Ansett Yellow A, with Star with light blue and navy blue background is called the Starmark. The BA Tail is the 'Union Flag' and was originally part of the World Tail series, none of which remain but all of which can be found in photographs here http://www.lockonaviation.net/html/intspecial.html

The Korean Airlines Logo is a Red and Blue Taegeuk Symbol as found on the South Korean Flag.