Santas

Guest Darren Masters

Guest Darren Masters

I need some around the house but Christmas has come around so quick. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy :frown:

Two days away from TAA and I come back to this lovely new theme! :icon_eek:

Quite scary really, I have managed to avoid the whole Christmas thing so far this year, up until now.

Now this has suddenly reminded me there is only 14 days till Christmas ARRRGHH! :eek2: :sos:

Although I do like the decorations, especially the skiing penguin! :biggrin:

Blame Darren, he wanted more than the santa icons :tongue:

If it is too much for anyone I will switch on the ability so you can go back to the normal theme

If it is too much for anyone I will switch on the ability so you can go back to the normal theme

It's great NZOM isn't it?

Absolutely I do like it, just can't stand the thought of it being almost Christmas and 2008 almost being time expired! But that has nothing to do with the Christmas decorations here.

Guest Darren Masters
Blame Darren, he wanted more than the santa icons :tongue:If it is too much for anyone I will switch on the ability so you can go back to the normal theme

No, this one is fine (for me anyway) for now. The ability to switch may suit some. A little off topic but something we were discussing before is allowing the user(s) to switch to their own themes, ie, have a few different themes available. What you think Glenn?

I had a little trouble with this one in terms of some of the blocks in the sidebars weren't working but i did eventually manage to get it sorted. The only problem is that the header doesn't show when you go to the gallery. It might be an easy fix but something that I didn't get time to delve into today.

Different styles is something I have been thinking of for a while. It would take some time to do different headers for too

Guest Chainsaw

A nice plain text style would be good for those on dial-up or sloooww services (ummm Chris I hear you say lol).

When I'm checking posts and posting news like I do every day, a nice fast one would be good. I suppose I could just turn off images display in Chrome.

If you want plain text with no graphics, we have that already. Scroll to the very bottom right side of the footer and you will see a link that says "Archive" click it and take a look :)