a6 edd

Guest Chainsaw

Another set of pics from my mate Mike at AKL HERE

For those who dont know today also marked several changes to EKs NZ ops.

EK412/413 changed from a A345 DXB-SYD-CHC to the alternating A388/772LR DXB-SYD-AKL while EK418/419 the 77E swapped from DXB-BKK-SYD-AKL to DXB-BKK-SYD-CHC

EK434/435 swapped from a 77E to a A345 and now ops DXB-BNE-AKL dropping the SIN stopover.

So that means the 3 daily EK flights from AKL are now all 1 stop to Dubai

Guest David C
Nice video NZOM Some keen spotters there. I shall be joining them soon enough Was a brilliant landing too.

I could have landed like that Darren :biggrin:.... It's just a very big Jabiru after all !!

Dave C

Guest Darren Masters
I could have landed like that Darren :biggrin:.... It's just a very big Jabiru after all !!Dave C

LOL :biggrin: I am sure the Jab is harder to fly!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Guest Darren Masters

Seems EK is having some teething problems with the A380 out of Sydney tonight. EK 413 was due to depart 21.45 and just pushing back now at 22.35

Seems EK is having some teething problems with the A380 out of Sydney tonight. EK 413 was due to depart 21.45 and just pushing back now at 22.35

Might have been at this end Darren - scheduled out of AKL at 1845NZDT actual departure around 2000NZDT so about the same delay as out of SYD.

Guest Darren Masters

Yes I remember Singapore Airlines also had one delay after another when the A380 first came online for them in Sydney. Just getting used to the aircraft etc I suppose.