Some JQ pics

Guest Darren Masters

Guest Darren Masters

Guys, now fully done and up there with the best of them. Here are some of our sexy crew (apart from me). Leave it up to you to guess where I am in the group pic...

Guest Glenn

Looks like you have an orange face. You been fake tanning?

You look very smart in your uniform. We are so proud of you

Guest Darren Masters

Ha ha ha. Thanks Glenn. I have no idea what that is. Lighting in that room I think. I wondered that myself LOL. Me fake tanning, aaah, I don't think so...:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest David C

Good stuff Darren .... There's only on snag mate , I'll will have to keep the photo away from Marilyn ... You know how she loves a bloke in uniform !! :biggrin:

Dave C

Hmmmm that explains why Darren would not let me in the hotel... He had to wait for me out the front, he did not trust me with those girls in uniform :mad::rolleyes:

Guest Darren Masters
Great stuff Darren...Have you done 'line training' yet?

Hey Chris. I fly to BNE next Wed for that. Have a real good mix up of flights there! Will be overnighting in BNE for the week though.

Guest OzChris

Good ol' Bris-vegas...

Did you make some good friends in your training group? Its amazing how you can form bonds with people from training like that...I guess you will all be pretty much working together regularly anyway from that base??

Guest Darren Masters
Good ol' Bris-vegas...Did you make some good friends in your training group? Its amazing how you can form bonds with people from training like that...I guess you will all be pretty much working together regularly anyway from that base??

Hey Chris. Yes mate. Have formed some amazing friendships. We were told crew become very close (this one is going to attract some interesting comments I am sure). We will all be working fairly regularly together.

Guest Chainsaw

Dezza, mate I am very proud of you :) You know that I understand what you have been through, what an amazing time for you. Enjoy every minute mate, you certainly deserve this major break in life...good stuff!!

We were told crew become very close (this one is going to attract some interesting comments I am sure

YOUR RIGHT!

I never knew Jetstar where hiring Sheep :biggrin: :wosschilder28:

On a serious side congratulations once again and good luck with the rest of your Training. Any news of when your 1st flight fully qualified will be? It's good to see that evan in a recession there are still plenty of jobs availiable.

Good Luck :luck:

Guest Darren Masters

Thanks for the kind words Chainy Time for another group hug!

Dan, my first flights will be:

20th June JQ 263 Auckland Wellington and

20th June JQ 279 Auckland Queenstown and

20th June JQ 276 Queenstown to Christchurch

Thanks for the kind words Chainy Time for another group hug!Dan, my first flights will be:

20th June JQ 263 Auckland Wellington and

20th June JQ 279 Auckland Queenstown and

Gee that will be a busy day. What are the flight times between those destinations?

20th June JQ 263 Auckland Wellington and20th June JQ 279 Auckland Queenstown and

:confused: I should book a trip over and back just to mis behave

Guest Darren Masters
:confused: I should book a trip over and back just to mis behave

Oh God help me! Dan, they are relatively short flights mate

eg

Auckland Wellington 1 hr

Auckland Queenstown 1 hr 50

Queenstown Christchurch 50 min