My new baby

Guest Darren Masters

Guest David C

Now if it was Black Jeep , Darren you could have registered it BA BA ..... BA BA Black Jeep !!

Dave C

Guest OzChris
Nice Looking Car Daz. Keep it clean and service it Regulary and it will be good to you for years to come.

Are you talking about the car, or something else chop? :tongue:

as we speak a young girl has lost her life just up the road from me, police are just clearing the scene. very very sad..

I have just received the news that a very dear friend of mine was killed in the above incident, she was a wonderful girl and i can still hear her voice and see her running up to me and give me a hug just a few weeks back.

This has really shaken me up, i just cannot believe that when i saw her the other day she was joking and being smart to me.

Rest in peace, i will never forget you

I have just received the news that a very dear friend of mine was killed in the above incident, she was a wonderful girl and i can still hear her voice and see her running up to me and give me a hug just a few weeks back.This has really shaken me up, i just cannot believe that when i saw her the other day she was joking and being smart to me.

Rest in peace, i will never forget you

So Sorry to hear that Robbo. If there is anything you need mate, give us a call. You have my number.