JQ 200 and 201 Tomorrow (Wednesday)

Guest Darren Masters

Guest Darren Masters

Hello all. I am operating into Sydney tomorrow on JQ 200 and out on JQ 201. Aircraft will be VH-VQC. Pics anyone? Go on Pricey!!!!

Guest David C

Damn ... I've been off work for the last 4 days .. Guess what ?? back tomorrow .. I would have loved to have been at SYD .. never mind ..

Dave C

Guest Darren Masters
Damn ... I've been off work for the last 4 days .. Guess what ?? back tomorrow .. I would have loved to have been at SYD .. never mind ..Dave C

What a shame Dave :frown:

Hello all. I am operating into Sydney tomorrow on JQ 200 and out on JQ 201. Aircraft will be VH-VQC. Pics anyone? Go on Pricey!!!!

Sorry Darren, at work too. Let me know when you are doing a Saturday or a Sunday and I'll make sure I'm there...

Guest Darren Masters

No worries mate Was 34R for us arrival and dep. What a beaut day in Sydney! Quite a few people out on the mound too. VQC now off to OOL.

Guest Darren Masters
Heard your aircraft on APP 124.4 then handed over to Director 125.3 ... Have fun .Dave C

Always Dave Our capt today was ex QF. He is here with his wife for a few days. F/O a nice young bloke too

Guest Darren Masters

Pricey, I am doing it again this coming Sunday (2nd Aug). I will advise you of rego day before. Best bet will be the mound as we take off and land on 34R or 16L (most times).

Pricey, I am doing it again this coming Sunday (2nd Aug). I will advise you of rego day before. Best bet will be the mound as we take off and land on 34R or 16L (most times).

No worries. I'll see what I can do...

Guest Darren Masters

Saw stacks of people with cameras on the mound this afternoon clicking away. Was one of them you Pricey? Gave a wave out the back window anyway Wow, that fire out at Silverwater was spectacular from the air. Could see it before even approaching the coastline! Landed on 34L (without reverse) and took off on 16L.