Happy Birthday Zenonie!

Guest aviatrix27

Thanks Kaye, I took myself for a fly this morning, always do on the birthday. Beautiful morning a bit of green about the place and some swamps have water in them. We have our fingers crossed that we may get a bit of this rain that's predicted for the 24th and 25th.......what a Christmas present that would be! After we have sold all our cattle....for a pittance.

You didn't come for a visit! Maybe next year? Hope that you are well and Happy Christmas to you and yours! Regards Toni

Guest Chainsaw

Another birthday eh Toni! I do hope it has been a good one so far for you :)

We too are hanging out for the predicted rain here in the Central Tablelands of NSW. Our main damn has prob no more than 1%. Luckily for the 3 springs we have. The feed is also right down and if rain doesn't come, then hand feeding will be required...again.

anyway...a huge Happy Birthday for tonight!

Guest Darren Masters

Happy belated birthday Toni. A day after mine. Been busy with flights so have not logged on in a few days. Hope you enjoyed your day!

Thanks Darren and same to you. But do you know the best thing? We had 97 mls of rain on Christmas day and now have water everywhere, creeks running, lagoon chockers, dams full, swamps overflowing, oh it looks so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! The best Christmas present ever as we have been in drought for 9 years.:fest30:

Guest David C

Happy Birthdays allround .. Sorry for the belated greetings fellas .. I hope you all had good days and that next year is a healthy and happy one for all of us ..

Dave C