VH-OQF new A380

Guest Chainsaw

Guest David C

Chainy .... Due to snow at the factory , it's now due SYD at 0620 on Wednesday 13th as the QF6028 , so with a bit of luck it may be visible ... I'll be out there , camera at the ready anyway ..

Dave C

Guest Chainsaw

Yea Dave, I did see that. I have had visitors so no time to post it.

I also note that there is a delivery type flight from HNL due tomorrow. I wonder what that is??

Guest David C

B763 VH-OGT arrived early this morning SYD on the QF6404 from HNL .. Is that what you are referring to Chainy ??? ..... Not so sure what the flight was about , I can only think perhaps it was on its way back from maintanance or the like ..

DaveC

Guest Chainsaw
B763 VH-OGT arrived early this morning SYD on the QF6404 from HNL .. Is that what you are referring to Chainy ??? ..... Not so sure what the flight was about , I can only think perhaps it was on its way back from maintanance or the like .. DaveC

Dave I have asked around and so far, no answers why. I know that QF have been using 763's to HNL lately.

Guest David C

Chainy ... I had it out , but had to leave home at 0810 hrs for work , and missed it !!:frown:.. I was really looking forward to seeing it over the top ... I did manage to snap Etihad , Emirates , Thai and Singapore Airlines though , but missed the one I was hoping for .. Never mind hey ..