Damn those NZ ad's, they've sucked me in!

Todd M

Well, I have four days off from work in two weeks time so I have decided to head over the ditch to the Zealand. Heading over with Jitconnict, and back with Air NZ. Will be good to give NZ a try, A320 baby! Destination is Wellington, and am haning with a transport friend who transported himself back home from MEL to WLG. If anyone knows anythign good to do there, by all means please psot. Aswell as if there is some kind of limo I can hire, or private car I can get. Qantas Drive unfortunently do not have cars in NZ.

Guest Darren Masters

Hey Todd. Shame you not coming here to Aucks mate. I might be flying into WLG though while you are there. Chances are good. You could watch some really awesome landings into WLG!

Chose Wellington purely because one of my firends was there, and they have Trolleybuses (Something long gone in Australia). Will be able to experience Windy Wellington first hand! Looking at Google Maps the airport is not too far away, and would be good if I could spend some time there. Will see how my days pan out.