Helitakc and Rescue 65 fire

john roe

A large fire is out of control at Rolystone WA, and Helitak are operating as well as Rescue 65 was called in to trapped people, Fire units from as far as Kwinanna to Bassendean are in attendance, one house destroyed, and other houses on fire, as well as another fire at York in the country, heavy gusting winds are present. 1300

cheers john

Guest scott fletcher

An additional pair of Canadian registered S-61 or Helitak Category One helicopters have departed Victoria en route to WA.

helitaks and the seakings are filling up with water from champion lakes 2 minutes walk from my place plenty of photo opertunities,.

have been going all day today as well . and here they come again. had all 6 helicopters here yesterday afternoon. the boys really earning there wages yesterday and today.

40 houses lost so far here in kelmscot and rolystone.

An additional pair of Canadian registered S-61 or Helitak Category One helicopters have departed Victoria en route to WA.helitaks and the seakings are filling up with water from champion lakes 2 minutes walk from my place plenty of photo opertunities,.

have been going all day today as well . and here they come again. had all 6 helicopters here yesterday afternoon. the boys really earning there wages yesterday and today.

40 houses lost so far here in kelmscot and rolystone.

The 2 S-61 choppers arrived last week, one for Perth and other went to Busselton, where some pics Scott, post on here, cheers john

Guest scott fletcher

yes but 2 extra S61s on way from victoria. they passed throu adelaide late yesterday. on way here cos of the floods in Vic so no need for them there.

yes but 2 extra S61s on way from victoria. they passed throu adelaide late yesterday. on way here cos of the floods in Vic so no need for them there.

Thanks Scott, I didnt know more were on thier way, Turn an old B727 or B747 freighter into a water bomber like the Americans have, I think we do really need a big aircraft like that uses in this manor... cheers john