Helicopter Crash Arcadia-Sydney

Guest Fred Bear

Guest Fred Bear

Helicopter Crash Arcadia-Sydney-VH-NBP

Machine that came down this afternoon was Bell Jetranger VH-NBP. They were conducting flights at a property at Arcadia for a males 30th Birthday party. Tragedy struck when the chopper was on approach and clipped a tree causing it to crash violently to the ground and take out everything around it. I was at the scene this afternoon taking video for news.com.au. Four persons are critical and may not make it. One seems to be ok. Passengers are at Liverpool and Westmead hospitals. Below are some pics from the scene. Bear in mind these are transferred from my video camera therefore are not the best. My video will be up shortly. A speedy recovery to all involved.

Guest Fred Bear
Nice work, Darren, Nice work.:thumb_up:Ben

Following in your steps mate ;) Not full-time by any means just when I can. News Ltd have been good in that way. I was getting nowhere with the 7 Network. Obviously the footage you saw is just raw stuff. When they chop and change it to what they want it scrubs up ok 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif Shame losing all that definition though with uploading to You Tube. The original, straight off the dvd is much better.