New tiger at MEL

Pete777

• 1 month later...

I give you advice that never fly with Tiger airlines. it is so bad. its management is not good, service is not good, flight is not comfortable. I had an experience with that. I think most of the Australian people don't want to fly with tiger airlines.

I've flown with Tiger many times, and have never had a problem. You need to take in to account what your paying for, and what that gets you. You could take a bus to Sydney with Greyhound and it would cost you more than using one of the cheaper bus lines say Firefly for a third of the cost, they both get you to Sydney in the same amount of time, same here Tiger is what it is a Budget airline. You get what you pay for, to get you around cheaper. And with what I've seen of full flights the Australian people DO like to fly with Tiger, when the oppostion go out half full - and no I don't work for Tiger or an airline.

Have you thought of taking a bus next time, as you seem to have a problem with Qantas as well from another thread the same complaint.:confused: