Boeing 737 NG - fuselage integrity.

siznaudin

OK - I'll kick it off ...

Having watched last night's SBS Dateline program I am quite concerned by what I saw. The whistleblowers involved were, I believe, truly genuine to the point that they sacrificed their jobs by going public (in fact, they were dudded by someone from the US Admin, I think..). Anyone else out there watch the program?

Watch this space...?:confused:

Watched the program, and couldn't believe my ears and eye's, watched it again this afternoon to catch things I missed. And yeh those whistle blowers were totally believable. I remember thinking to myself when I first saw the news report of the one that had the problem at Amersterdam, why has it broken in 3 pieces - their not suppose to do that. And then to see the same in Kingston + Columbia, Wow.

Yes also concerned. I'm wondering if the dateline report has been shown in the US by another program, and if there is a as been any concern. So were to sit next time I'm on a 737 NG ???? maybe on the A320 next door.

Guest just Mal

I have watched "Air Crash Investigators " and being a cynic wondered what was the purpose of this program.

I wondered whether all might not be as it seems.

After watching the program about the 737, an aircraft which I have loved flying in, I'm suddenly very concerned.

When an approved parts supplier to Boeing openly admits to supplying non conforming parts.

That Boeing is aware of the situation yet chooses to do nothing, I'm worried .

To be told that Neither the FAA or the US Federal Court will do anything is beyond belief.

I guess that when there is an air-crash it's the insurers that have to pay out, not Boeing.

They get to supply replacement aircraft.

I wonder if the whistle blowers should have spoken to the insurers for aircraft.

Perhaps some help might be found amongst that group ( or pressure applied ).

Imagine what would happen now if 737's started to fail on mass.

Imagine if Boeing were to fail as a consequence.