Can't Help Myself

Guest aviatrix27

Guest aviatrix27

I'm not supposed to tell anyone yet, but nobody here knows my daughter, or anyone who knows her (besides me).

I'M GOING TO BE A GRANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Darren Masters
I'm not supposed to tell anyone yet, but nobody here knows my daughter, or anyone who knows her (besides me).I'M GOING TO BE A GRANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Kaye :) Feel wonderful?

Congratulations Kaye ... you know, you could always post the news into that current mega-fad, Facebook - that way friends of friends of friends of....... would share the glad tidings.

And even without F***book there's always the 6 degrees of separation factor!

Guest aviatrix27

I will post on facebook as soon as my daughter "officially" tells me. Might be Thursday, might have to wait another 4 weeks.

Guest David C

Congratulations Kaye .. It's a wonderful thing being a grandparent . I have 3 budding pilots who I adore ..Great news , and cherish the moment.

Dave C

Guest aviatrix27

Thanks anyway Siz, I'll keep using VH-SYF. Going to need a new pic soon, she finally got her xmas present, the new prop was installed yesterday, and I'm leaving for Bundaberg today! Dave, hubby has 3 granddaughters, this will be my first grandchild. Long story, we only get to see his youngest grandy, and only occasionally, but we will get to see mine (but sort of ours because he and my daughter are really close) as often as we like, living only 40 km apart. Super exciting!!!!!

Thanks anyway Siz, I'll keep using VH-SYF. Going to need a new pic soon, she finally got her xmas present, the new prop was installed yesterday, and I'm leaving for Bundaberg today! Dave, hubby has 3 granddaughters, this will be my first grandchild. Long story, we only get to see his youngest grandy, and only occasionally, but we will get to see mine (but sort of ours because he and my daughter are really close) as often as we like, living only 40 km apart. Super exciting!!!!!

Safe travels, tailwinds & soft landings...