Hi from Thomo

Guest Thomo

Guest Thomo

I live north of Yeppoon on the Capricorn Coast and hanger my Gazelle 25 klms away at a friends place.To fly in this part of the country , sea, beaches , islands and nature reserves is awesome.Lately we have had a lot of rain and now , strong wind warnings so it isn't exactly what a keen pilot like me appreciates. Cheers Thomo

• 1 year later...

Hey Thomo!

So sorry no one has welcomed you mate! It's been a very long time since you posted, but I noticed you because you visited my profile.

So I hope you are still around here... Keep it up!

Have Fun and fly safe,

:thumb_up:

Guest Andys@coffs

it must be tough being a thomo on this site when we have already a tomo.....if I saw thomos original post I would have thought..."whats tomo up to now?" and continued browsing....

it must be tough being a thomo on this site when we have already a tomo.....if I saw thomos original post I would have thought..."whats tomo up to now?" and continued browsing....

Yeah, You'd have to feel sorry for him...! 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

It's nice to know other's care anyway Andy!;)

Guest Maj Millard

Thomo, Yes I have had the pleasure of flying that coast during a couple of visits to Hedlow on my way to Old Station. Maybe I've run into you ?. I had a 582 Drifter at the time with red, green ,and white colouring. That bit of coast is indeed spectacular, which is saying a bit as we have some nice coast up here also. Cheers......................................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif