G'day All

moz

G'day all, a bit about myself... Learnt to fly (GA) approx 20years ago in Canberra. Got my CPL with the Canberra Aero Club. At that stage it was the middle of the 'recession we had to have". I then decided to continue working in Airline Operations roles instead of attempting to follow the airline pilot career path. Always kept interested in recreational flying however. I obtained my pilot certificate a few years ago now on Jabirus & fly in the Sydney area. I also fly some GA when I can although this seems to be becoming more and more unaffordable for me, particularly with a young family/mortage etc. Looking forward to meeting any members that might be in the Sydney area.

Rgds:chuffed:

Hi Moz,

welcome to the forum, I have only been here a short while and just re-entered flying again after many years away from GA after a stint in the Navy(FAA). I am learning, out at The Oaks, a great bunch of guys out there.

Bob.

Hi Moz,

I am learning in an older Jab LSA of Dave's but hope to change to a new J160c or J230/430 before the end of the year (my own). I tried to get the wife intrested in flying, happy for me to but for her pigs will fly first, ha, ha. Anyway i still may talk her into it????

Bob.

Hi Southeast,

someone from this forum recommended i superglue my credit card to the other seat, bound to get herself up flying,ha, ha. Well sad to report that failed, she got her own - hay maybe glue hers to the seat, hummmm???092_idea.gif.47940f0a63d4c3c507771e6510e944e5.gif

Bob.