Casa Flight Safety Magazine Sept Oct Now Available

mnewbery

Guest aviatrix27

so, who else hates the format? I for one got sick to death of scrolling back and forth, trying to read columns. Then, I was reading a story and got to "continued page 58" - darn! What page am I on? They need a massive re-think!

Yes it's a rubbish format but it'd early days and CASA has admitted that. Complain to CASA maybe? Although I'd want to be willing to provide examples of formats that I _do_ like while I'm at it. No trees were harmed etc etc so that is a good thing for CASA, us and the elected green officials who hate aviators. Correct me if I'm wrong. In time I'm sure the format will be sorted out, because CASA employees like to keep their jobs too

I think the decision to no longer print it came quite suddenly. So this first one is was made the traditional way, except not printed but exported as PDF. They have already indicated that they are looking at better ways to do it. My preference would be to go to a magazine/news style website like crikey.com. Dumping the whole thing on people every 2 months seems stupid if you are not printing it. Just release it as it's ready.