Ardmore Airfield Auckland Live Stream

Guest Darren Masters

Guest Darren Masters
I'll give it a try Darren .. I see Wellington is streaming on LiveATC too .. Thanks mate .Dave C

No problem at all Dave. Trust you have been well? Yes, noticed WLG was. Not sure who streams that and how long they will get away with it for. They are so paranoid about streaming ATC here (God knows why) and refer to a very very antiquated telecommunications act.

Guest David C

Yes are keeping well Darren , and I hope you are too .. I think NZ is in the same antiquated telecoms act era as is GB .. Some weeks ago someone in GB was steaming Manchester ATC and also Scottish ATC .. I was wondering at the time how long it would last ... Not long unfortunately ... I did have a lovely time albeit a short one hearing transmissions like " Lufthansa 26D contact Birmingham approach on 118.05 " ...

Dave C

PS: just noticed you are with VA now .. Well done mate ..

Guest Darren Masters
Yes are keeping well Darren , and I hope you are too .. I think NZ is in the same antiquated telecoms act era as is GB .. Some weeks ago someone in GB was steaming Manchester ATC and also Scottish ATC .. I was wondering at the time how long it would last ... Not long unfortunately ... I did have a lovely time albeit a short one hearing transmissions like " Lufthansa 26D contact Birmingham approach on 118.05 " ...Dave C

PS: just noticed you are with VA now .. Well done mate ..

Thanks buddy and absolutely loving it. Yes, Tasman Pacific so the Islands also so home 2 days a week on average :) I am in Sydney lots so many dinner sometime?

Guest David C

That's good news Darren .. We are on the VA1421 to Cairns tomorrow , I'm looking forward to it thats for sure . When we get back next week I'll PM you and perhaps we could make some arrangements then ? .. I bet your Mum is happy too ..

See you mate ..

Dave C

Guest Darren Masters
That's good news Darren .. We are on the VA1421 to Cairns tomorrow , I'm looking forward to it thats for sure . When we get back next week I'll PM you and perhaps we could make some arrangements then ? .. I bet your Mum is happy too ..See you mate ..

Dave C

That would be great mate. Really look forward to that! Have an awesome trip! Yes, she and the old man are equally happy I spend quite a bit of time there of late :)

• 3 weeks later...