Anyone seen the 'Sully' movie yet ? Worth watching ?

I have not seen this one as yet, I wonder if it bears any resemblance to the books ?

I've seen some glowing positive critique about it, 'One of Tom Hanks' best ever performances' etc. . . . Not all that enamoured with 'critics', it always seems to me that the 'Critic' has seen an entirely different movie to the one I watched, or the book I just read. . . .

Aunt bought me 'Rogue 1' Star Wars thingy at Christmas,. . .I have not taken the cellophane of it yet, bit scared ( ! ) saw the first 2 yonks ago. . .Am expecting a CGI fest . . .!

Yep - I think it's certainly worthwhile seeing but I have not read any books about it

Thanks for that P47. . . .I have not read anything about it either, apart from the incident report stuff, thought I saw a reference to a book a couple of months back, whilst trawling various aviation websites. Didn't make a note though. . .

Who's seen Sully the movie?

I just found an awesome sight feature, which has only been there since the beginning, called "search". It is an amazing feature and sometimes can be used to find things that have already been discussed:stirrer: spacer.png

Aw, Gee SOWWY Guys. . . .

Nobody's purfect ? Ask Sister Daniela . . . .

1553108984_nobodysperfect.png.18e9387f6a2b9ebd5bd8046d92b27557.png