Just Landed

Guest Robbel1

Guest Robbel1

Hi everyone - My name is Robert, I live in Ballarat and am recently retired. I am at the Ballarat Airport twice sometimes three times a week on other matters and decided I may take to the air later this year. 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

Guest High Plains Drifter
I am at the Ballarat Airport twice sometimes three times a week on other matter

Yr a mystry man Robbel1

Welcome to aviation.

Guest Decca

Hi Robert. Welcome to the forums. I like to get to Ballarat 2 or 3 times a week too, on aviation matters. Might see you there sometime.098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Regards, Decca.

Guest Robbel1

Not a mystery man Ha Ha

No I'm not a mystery man - the Ballarat Airport also hosts and has sheds Car Clubs, Woodworking Clubs, Model Railway Clubs etc and I'm coy about which one I visit ;). I have known various members of the Ballarat Aero Club for years and years (I said I'm retired therefore I'm old) 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif and a family friend is a part owner of a Jabiru at Ballarat. When working for the Govt I flew thousands of K's in the Northern Territory in Eddie Connellan's small planes so now that I can - I would like to take the controls after the necessary tuition. Robert