Stuck for Hangarage - Gold Coast

Guest extralite

Guest extralite

Neatly putting the horse after the cart, was all set to purchase an a/c. On a trip to Heck Field here on the Gold Coast i noticed there was a waiting list for Hangar space of about 8 names already. I could go GA too but Coolongatta Airport seems full as well.

Are there any locals here that are in a similiar position or have any suggestions? Or should i just be patient?

Guest sypkens
Neatly putting the horse after the cart, was all set to purchase an a/c. On a trip to Heck Field here on the Gold Coast i noticed there was a waiting list for Hangar space of about 8 names already. I could go GA too but Coolongatta Airport seems full as well.Are there any locals here that are in a similiar position or have any suggestions? Or should i just be patient?

Yes a hangarage is a premium on the gold coast. I am also based at Heck and everybody is struggling to find a spot. I suggest you speak to the hangar manager and leave your details with him (his contact details are on the news letter). Have you purchased already?

Regards

jan

Guest aircraft1

When I was there a couple of weeks ago there were a few hangers with positions available and you could move in immediately. Please private message me and I will give you the details