Guest landseaair69

Guest landseaair69

New to the site. Achieved my AUF ticket with Spencer Gulf Sport Aviation back in 2000 in a Jabiru before going on to fly choppers. Currently flying helicopters out to oilrigs off NW shelf and after a long absence have joined RAA and now flying a Sportstar at the local school, lots of fun....

David

Guest ron dunn
New to the site. Achieved my AUF ticket with Spencer Gulf Sport Aviation back in 2000 in a Jabiru before going on to fly choppers. Currently flying helicopters out to oilrigs off NW shelf and after a long absence have joined RAA and now flying a Sportstar at the local school, lots of fun....David

Hi there,

This is Ron Dunn that owned mentioned school. Have retired now and closed things up.

There in no flying training at all at port pirie at this time. Good to see your flying has progressed to such a height.

I have an old VP1 that I am restoring.

Cheers

Ron:rotary:

• 3 months later...
Guest landseaair69

Hi Ron,

I went through Port Pirie for fuel over the October long weekend in a Sportstar from Air Warrnambool, sadly I noticed the old office was gone. It's unfortunate if there's no flying training available there anymore as it was handy for those of us that counldn't get to 'town'. I certainly appreciated it, especially when you'd fly a Jabiru over to Wudinna so I could meet you half way to do some flying. I'm enjoying the Sportstar at present and I'll pm you next time I head over to Ceduna, maybe we could catch up.

Cheers,

David Thomas 041_helmet.gif.78baac70954ea905d688a02676ee110c.gif

Guest ron dunn

Thanks David. Sent you an e.mail and as I stated an currently restoring a PV1. Will have a full conopy and will probably keep it at the old Port Augusta Gliding field. Pirie hangar fees too expensive these days for us retirees.

Cheers

Ron Dunn