Mighty Men's Conference Australia

Tomo

Well G'day everyone, I hope you've all had a great Christmas week and had fun meeting up with all the relly's again...I did anyway...:thumb_up:

I'm writing about this Mighty Men's Conference, because the speaker is a world known evangelical Farmer... now that might sound odd, but it's true. I won't go into all the details about him, for you can look that up yourself if you so desire. And i'll add some pictures of the brochure for you to look at.

Just a few bits of info i'll write down...

The conference is to be held at: Advent Park, Kalamunda

Perth, Western Australia

On the Friday the 27th of Feb, to Sunday the 1st of March 09

Cost: is a bit over $100 inc accommodation, And is fully catered. The whole event is totally not for profit, but purely for your benefit in hearing what this Farmer has to say. And that is "Angus Buchan" The man who inspired the book and movie "Faith like Potatoes"

If you'd like to know about "this" Farmer and what on earth he does, you can go to Shalom Ministries and more info about the MMC go to Mighty Mens Conference - Angus Buchan

And Just a snippet from the past... Angus holds the Mighty Men's Conferences's in South Africa also, and the last one had 67,000 men in attendance...

Ps. The whole reason I thought of letting all the Recreational pilots know about this event is because you could, maybe get a group together and make a bit of a fly-in out of it:idea:. Advent Park is only Ten minutes from the domestic airport apparently, and there will be transport running during the arrival times to and fro the airports i'm pretty sure.

For more info go to the websites that I've mentioned, and just a word from myself about this fella...I heard him speak earlier on in the yr and he is really an encouragement to hear....

PPS. I hope i haven't violated any advertisement laws Ian... I am not linked to this fella by no means, so i'm not trying to get a cut from it at all (and like I said, it's a not for profit event either), I just received this pamphlet in the mail, and because I've heard him speak, I thought it worth while others knowing about it...

Cheers,

1265930845_MightyMensConference(Small).jpg.f74ecfbf8edc1a63dbdfc05ba3fe76fc.jpg

395421696_MightMensConference2.jpg.33eddc05a5a1c665ffdeec639bdab199.jpg