Jabiru 3300 fuel pump

btidmore

I am in the process of completing my annual inspection. I fly N30PB, the 1st J200 built in the US, so probably the oldest. The A&P who signs off the inspection suggested I rebuild the fuel pump since it is now about 7 yesrs old. My question is, is there a rebuild kit available for purchase locally (at an automotive parts store), and if so, what is the name and part number of the fuel pump? I suspect the fuel pump may be available only from Jabiru, but since I have been successful in sourcing tires, spark plugs, distributor caps, rotors, and various other parts from local sources, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for the help..

Bill Tidmore

• 3 months later...
Guest Jablev2
I am in the process of completing my annual inspection. I fly N30PB, the 1st J200 built in the US, so probably the oldest. The A&P who signs off the inspection suggested I rebuild the fuel pump since it is now about 7 yesrs old. My question is, is there a rebuild kit available for purchase locally (at an automotive parts store), and if so, what is the name and part number of the fuel pump? I suspect the fuel pump may be available only from Jabiru, but since I have been successful in sourcing tires, spark plugs, distributor caps, rotors, and various other parts from local sources, it wouldn't hurt to ask.Thanks for the help..

Bill Tidmore

Hi Bill

The fuel pump you require is off a Fiat Bambino 500 or 600. It is much cheaper than purchasing from Jabiru. It is the same pump I am 92.5176 Percent sure.

I hope this helps

All the best

Jablev2 :thumb_up:

Guest brentc

Be careful though as I believe the spring is not the standard one and it gets changed at the Jab factory. Best to check if you can. Best chance of a prompt response is by phone. Bundaberg is GMT + 10.