2.1 hours in the CZAW Sportcruiser, yesterday's lessons

Guest Brett Campany

Guest Brett Campany

So I've had another couple of hours in the Bunbury Flight Schools CZAW Sportcruiser 24-5323. I'm just loving flying this aircraft! Even though there was a decent crosswind and I had a new instructor, I was told I'm ready for my solo. If the crosswind wasn't so strong I would've done it but I've got that flight booked for Monday.

Here's a 6 minute video that a mate of mine did from the ground of a couple of circuits.

YouTube - CZAW Sportcruiser - learning to fly in Bunbury, Western Australia

Reinspired Racer

Good work on the blogspot Bob, Geez you must be giving your keyboard a real bashing the last couple of days..;) Now get back to work mate you'll need the cash to keep flying. Just love flying that Drifter, addictive isn't it.:thumb_up:

Cheers

JimG

Guest Brett Campany
Wow that's a nice looking aircraft.Good luck on your solo mate, I hope the conditions are kind for you on Monday and you are able to do it. :thumb_up:

Cheers Bob, fingers crossed I'll have a few camera's recording it all!

Hey Jimbo, I'm booked in for the next lesson wednesday but I might not be able to afford to go as we picked up that 0-235 Lycoming and the full instrumentation today.

and bought that lease at Watts Bridge for the Hanger/Chalet that is advertised on this site, and unless I can get paid for a job by wednesday I wont be flying.