Going Gliding again after a 3 month (ish) absence

So ill be heading off this weekend to do a days gliding after not being able to fly since november because of time and money issues. I hope to get 2 flights in at least, but we will see because there is a fair few people to fit in. I want to use one flight as a 'get back into it flight' and then maybe use the second one to continue on stalls and spins, or maybe something new!

Im going to assume I will be in the clubs blanik, and I will be flying at warwick if any body knows there that is.

But yeah, I just thought id share my progress :)

Just thought I would update.

Well I got out there on sunday, and had a great time. As it turns out, I only got one flight in because of cadets lacking in time management skills........ Anyway, fairly good aerotow, and after release, thats when it all went to hell. I wasnt centralising controls in turns, and a few other niggly little problems, but after that was sorted out, I had a good 35 minute flight :)

Also, I managed to achieve 2 firsts in one flight. The first one was thermalling with a cormorant (spelling? Oh well, some sort of eagle looking bird.) The 2nd first was thermalling with other gliders! Wow! An amazing feeling, especially when the 3rd glider joined in!

Apart from only getting one flight, the only real let down was having to give up my faithful blanik and go for a flight in a puchatek... yuck. I can easily say that given the chance, I would choose ANY other glider over the puchatek.

But yea, so that was my Sunday!

-Nathan