GFPT passed :-)

Guest cyrus

Guest cyrus

Hey guys,

I'm just back from my GFPT test this morning! Everything went good except one or two landings during the circuit part of the test... there was a bit of a cross-wind though at max 12kts and it was sometimes difficult to keep the aircraft straight especially on short finals...

The oral section of the test was also pretty straight forward... with some questions about the privileges of holding a student pilot licence, alcool use, TO and L charts, etc.

For the in-flight test itself, we departed off to the training area, did a bit of I/F flight, a couple of 45° steep turns and a couple of stalls -powered or not-, 1 force landing, 1 p search, and like 4 laps in the circuit with normal, flapless and glide approaches.

Very happy about that! Looking forward to start navigation!

:-)

C

Great work and congratulations!

I tried to sit mine on Sunday, but was grounded due to a CB of 1000..Not great to do stalls from that height.we managed to do the ground component, and i should be able to do the flying part thursday if friday..

Enjoy the rest of the training.:thumb_up:

Guest cyrus

Thanks man :-)

That's bad luck for the weather the day of your test ! Anyway, I hope the weather this week will allow you to take and pass the test!

Good luck!

c