I want to fly this aircraft!!! Aerojames Isatis

Guest Brett Campany

Guest Brett Campany
Looks impressive...BMW powered?

Yeah, TAKE-OFF-BMW engine, 1200cc, 100 HP, electronic injection including altimetric correction.

Never hear of anything like it, looks like a really nice aircraft. I reckon it would be pretty quiet but not to sure if you'd feel anything from the long prop shaft.

Still, I'd be keen at looking at one!

Guest pelorus32

And at an introductory price of Euro 82,000 you are looking at a landed cost of around $175-$180K.

Pity they didn't do the right thing and design it as an LSA.

Mike

Guest Brett Campany
And at an introductory price of Euro 82,000 you are looking at a landed cost of around $175-$180K.Pity they didn't do the right thing and design it as an LSA.

Mike

I've got an email or two back from the CEO of AeroJames and they're working on it being registered as an LSA by mid year. The price tag is a bit expensive but it'll be interesting to read some flight reviews after June this year.

Guest Maj Millard

Great looking machine, shades of the P-63 Aerocobra with mid engine and propshaft between your legs. Great engineering, I think we will see more of it, and hey the possibilities.....a mid engine 912s in something a little bigger ?........................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif