God it was good...

Guest Fred Bear

Guest Fred Bear

To jump back in the Jabiru today after almost 3 months of not flying! Almost perfect conditions out of The Oaks today overhead my place at St Marys. It seems to be a skill you never forget and once you get back into that seat you realise just how much you really missed it.

Guest Fred Bear

Chris,it's a day you will never ever forget. I regret selling my Thruster so much right now. I would give anything to have it back and flying out of The Oaks.051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Hi Darren & Chris

I to am grounded at the moment and am chomping at the bit to get back in the seat and head into the wild blue yonda however all good things come to those who wait or so they say however it doesn't tell you how long you have to wait.

But look on the bright side Chris you are over in the beautiful west enjoying the Air races and Darren you have a beautiful wife and children that would make any person happy.

So all in all Life is great Jump in that Jab when ever you can and savour every moment you never know what life will bring you both.

Donsmiley1.gifsmiley17.gifsmiley1.gifsmiley17.gifsmiley1.gifsmiley17.gif

danda

Thanks Chris Holbrook is a nice place to live great little airfield set in a beautiful country surroundings cheap hangerage (had to get in a plug)

Ourdream are meant to come true howeveras you quite rightly pointout patience is surlly the test.

Chris I love the addition to your signature thanks mate.

smiley17.gifsmiley36.gifDon