"Airhead" from Finland

topspeed

Hi all,

I came here since Doug Mansfield has commented on my design on another site ( Keypublishing ).

First of all I am not a pilot ( yet at least ) and flown R/C planes so far. My few earlier designs were thus under 70 kilos in order to have no lisence to fly them ( here ). Due to my migrene headaches I actually can not have an lisence to fly. Luckily they have become milder and less frequent.

I am very keen to invent new economical pusher for time being like Doug is.

Here is my blog economical fast aeroplane

My best regards to "down under" from Finland :thumb_up:

yours

Juke

G'day Juke, and Welcome on board...:thumb_up:

Pilot or not, if you enjoy anything that fly's, you'll enjoy this place I can assure you:thumb_up:

Have Fun, and join In...

Ps. Migraine headaches... sounds like you need a chiropractor!;) your neck is probably just bent the wrong way...006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Hey I was born in Haapajarvi and we left when I was 7yrs old and that was 50yrs ago.I still remember as a 5yr old seeing a Cessna 172 type A/C on its' nose after crash landing in the snow.It seems this lit a spark and I was forever interested in aircraft. CheersT87

G'day Juke,

Yes, I realise you probably don't know him personally :) Not like a country town!

My brother used to fly a bit over here in Australia, I think he just did the early stages of flight training then moved to Finland. He's still pretty keen, but just saving up some money to do more.

They're some pretty cool (cold!) photos you posted too mate! Looks like fun landing on the snow, but how do you stop??

Chris.