Greetings

Guest JTAB

Hi there, my name is Joseph Buccheri and from Melbourne. Have had a burning desire over the years to learn to fly but have never had the motivation to do anything about it till now. Looking forward to meeting lots of you during the journey!

G'day Joseph, Great to see you on here! There is a lot of good people here, so don't be afraid to ask any sort of question your wanting to ask...!

Once you start flying, you won't be able to stop! It is such an awesome experience going through the stages...:thumb_up:

I'm just a very new pilot certificate holder! and it is a great feeling! (I was driving into town with my Mum the other day, and we saw an aircraft flying, and she just remarked, "It's a funny feeling to think that you can do that now" And yeah it really is...:big_grin:

If the weather behaves itself, I'll be going for a bit of a fly this afternoon! should be good.

Have fun, and keep safe,

:big_grin:

I am similiar.

I had a burning desire to fly since a teen ager.

I went and did a test flight on a microlight and it didnt really suit me. They are the ones with a hang glider for a wing.

A few years later I went and did a "1st lesson" in a Jabiru and I have never looked back since then!

The guys at the hanger are fantastic - everyone is really really friendly - and the more experienced pilots are a great bunch of fellas to hang out with.

But yeah, lay down the cash and at least do your first lesson mate - that's the secret.

Hi Joseph. The replies you've received have put it all in a nutshell, and I couldn't have put it any better.

Welcome to the forums.

Which is your closest aerodrome with training club/facility?

Regards, Decca.