Just landed

Guest Cali

Hi there.

I am a South African Aussie living in WA. I am busy with my microlight license (13 Hours over a loooong time 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif) but I will get into it a bit harder in 2007 because I have a hanger and 2x800m strips 50m from my house. Now if that is not enough inspiration I don't know what will be.

Hopefully I will buy a trike early '07.

Guest David C

Welcome Cali ,

You lucky so and so ...... Its a pity you're so far away , otherwise I think you may get a visit from some of us in the Eastern states ! . Have great fun with your triking . A Merry Christmas and a safe New Year to you and your family .

Dave

Hi Cali - Welcome from another triker... If you need any info - check the threads in the Trikes & Weightshift section of this forum - or post your own questions..

Ive found the forum really helpful, as a relatively new entrant to Rec. aviation..

Cheers

Chris

Thanks Chris and Bushpilot.

I feel welcome already. I will def have a lot of questions later on. It is a pity that there are no airfields with trikes closer to me. It is always good to hang around at the airfield even on bad weather days when you and fellow pilots can have a cup of coffee, look at the windsock and talk about flying and any other cr@p that comes up.

We'll see what '07 has in store for us.

May '07 be full off Blessings and good times for all.

Hi Guys and a big hi to Cali who was and is a friend of mine from SA.

Well great to see that you are starting to fly agai Cali and it appears the the fellow flyers in Aussie are a good bunch of gyus and have not seen to many gals but sure they are out there.

Cali was never able to fly with me as the two of us would brake the Bantam undrecarraige.

Perhaps a fill in from you gyus, how popular is the Bantam in Aussie.

Landing.jpg.fc87a861154673670d40cd8bb9cecdf9.jpg

Cali I would love to visit that country but the first thing to do now is to conclude the business that I was unable to do do last year and the retirement target has been set for 4 years from now, so ist shoulder to the wheel.

The Bantam still going strong but me I have to loose weight as it is at present a semi single seater, joking but close.;)

Guest Scribe

Hi Ca-lee-ee-ee, you see we miss you so much on Microlighters that a whole bunch of us are popping over here onto your new home ground forum to keep you company. Hope you & Mrs Cali are both keeping well, that you've both settled down comfortably and that the farm's not still keeping you too hard at work to fit in a bit of flying time... Have you managed to stay in touch with Cloud Warrior?