Just Landed

Guest bugsmasher

Guest bugsmasher

Hi to all fellow bugsmashers, I hope everyone has enjoyed a merry christmas, and have a happy and prosperous new year.

I live in Perth and I am currently 14 hours into my microlight training at Wylcatchem, a 2 hour drive from home. Wyalcatchem is a sealed runway and there is also a ultralight training facility at the airfield.

I have purchases a Pegasus Quasar which I am in the process of carrying out a total rebuild on.

I am looking for a GPS and a VHF radio, so if anyone has one of these units for sale I would be interested in obtaining the the details.

All the very best to everyone, and I look forward to being involved in this community.

Bye for now.

Regards

Graham

Guest bugsmasher

Thankyou

A big thankyou to everyone for the warm welcome I have received since joining this dynamic community. I have had a captain cook around the site and it really does seem to ooze with enthusiasm with all things that can fly.

This is an brilliant concept that has been created here and I take my goggles off to the people that launched the site, and to the fliers that have made it into a successful tool in promoting the fastest growing area of aviation, and assisting new comers to the dynamic field of recreational flying.

The name Bugsmasher I picked up out of an article in the Australian Flying mag, it is what a lot of RPT charter, and jet jockeys call any aircraft that can cop a bird strike from behind. Maybe there's a hint of jealousy in there somewhere.

Anyway, thanks a mill, and I look to chattin with yall soon.

Regards

Graham