Hello From Burdekin

burdekin

Hello All, My name is Graham Andersen and my Mate and I have got hold of a Slepcev Storch which we fly at the Ayr aerodrome in the Burdekin Delta area about 80 Klms south of Townsville. I am interested to find out about suppliers in Australia of BRS parachutes systems and others and any comments on the subject of them. Regards Burdekin.

Guest Maj Millard

Hi there Graham, Ross Millard here, why do you need a chute for that little Storch, it is not going to let you guys down!!. Better off spending the money on more flying !............024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Hi there Graham, Ross Millard here, why do you need a chute for that little Storch, it is not going to let you guys down!!. Better off spending the money on more flying !............024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Funny you should say that Maj, it never ceases to amase me how many people think that a chute will save their bacon, if the motor goes out, just land the damn thing, and might i add gyros are the best at this 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Guest Maj Millard

I flew that Storch back from Julia Creek for them, after spending about three days getting it airworthy and safe, after it had sat for a year or so unused. It is an early one with the fabric covered wings, and old style tailwheel. Of six landings during the trip,three were comfortable wheelers. It's one of the nicest flying Storches I have flown (19-3060), and I have probabily flown about ten different ones by now...................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif